Discuss boiler on party wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean flue can be cleared?

the postion of the flue terminal, it needs to be cetain distances from boundarys, windows, openings etc...... and not cause a nuisance to the neighbouring property.

when you get quotes from gas safe registerd companies they can give you advise on the best position.

The flue is a metal tube that usually comes out of the top of a boiler and goes through a wall or roof. It carries waste gases (including carbon monoxide) away from your boiler to be released into the air outside.

Carbon monoxide (CO) is dangerous. Around 20 people in Great Britain die each year from CO poisoning caused by faulty gas appliances and flues.

rip2.jpg

The flue is a metal tube that usually comes out of the top of a boiler and goes through a wall or roof. It carries waste gases (including carbon monoxide) away from your boiler to be released into the air outside.

Carbon monoxide (CO) is dangerous. Around 20 people in Great Britain die each year from CO poisoning caused by faulty gas appliances and flues.

Flues are also plastic, and I hope not too many of them have carbon monoxide in them or they aren't working properly

Flues are also plastic, and I hope not too many of them have carbon monoxide in them or they aren't working properly

All flues have carbon monoxide in them. Combustion is very rarely 100% efficient. Ratio on a modern condensing boiler CO around 100 ppm and co2 9% ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler on party wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock