Discuss Best ways of supplying Hot Water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kyra

Hi Guys

What is the Cheapest and best way to supply hot water to a 1 bed flat, which consists of 1 sink and 1 bath, I have no gas to the Flat, and no room for a Header tank etc...it is a very small ground floor flat.

Economy 7 is presently installed.

Many thanks

You've already posted this question on another thread. Don't post duplicate threads on the same topic.

this solution has never changed for a thousand years,
a bonfire and pan of water in the back yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best ways of supplying Hot Water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I have a problem with my hot water header tank getting warm water into it from the bottom of the header tank (not the hooked...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having a problem with hw venting into the small header tank. This happens when it’s set to hw only or CH. I’ve tried lowering the water...
Replies
Views
G
Purchased property, all electric heating has combination cylinder doing hot water for 1 bathroom only , updating bathroom to have a shower, bath...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock