Discuss baxi 105e biler - no hot water but to only 1 tap !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nocomp

Hi and hello - a new poster here with a question.

My hot tap in my bathroom sink only gives me hot water if I run the baths hot tap for about 30 seconds - during this time the boiler clicks on and starts to heat the water - no bat hot tap use - no boiler switch on and no hot water to bathroom sink hot tap.

Other hot taps in the house work fine giving hot water after abut 15 seconds.

The bathroom sink tap is about 10 years old and has very low water pressure to it - all other taps are fine with pressure.

So my question is - is low water pressure in the bathroom sink tap not triggering the boiler to produce hot water. If so what do I need to have done to rectify this

Note that my pluming skills are nill!!

many thanks

nocomp

welcome nocomp most likely tap needs servicing proberbly sticking washer as works once hot water starts to flow.Not really hard job to do but as your post says nil plumbing skills may pay you to get some one in and watch and learn good luck:)regards turnpin

As Turnpin says as regards tap
Also check if tap connected by flexi hose,could be creased restricting flow,also it ball a fix isolation ,check open correctly sometimes closed down to prevent splashing

imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi 105e biler - no hot water but to only 1 tap !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock