Discuss battery powered pipe slice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good slicer with a decent blade cuts faster than that.

I agree, but that doesn't negate a purpose for battery assistance.

For methe ultimate tsestt is how many heavy instals it survives. If it servibes 5 qhich earned me 1,000 each I would be pleassedwith !

Yep but a standard slicer will last alot longer only costing a little bit to get a new blade. That is unless you lose the buggers under floor boards which i have done a couple of times.

I can see where people are coming from, sometimes in tight spaces it can be a pain to cut pipes but looking at the sizes of these there much wider than a standard cuter.

And that price! i wont go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to battery powered pipe slice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I’m having an issue with some waste pipework that I’ve never come across before! Customer has reported a leak on some 40mm waste pipe i installed...
Replies
Views
Hello all I have recently purchased a property and now starting to slice up the various jobs into DIY vs get a professional in. Given the...
Replies
Views
Streamlining installs . Hi guys ,I’m a plumber who is on the autsm spectrum. This means that Unlike most plumbers out there ,I Love repetitive...
Replies
Views
Im installing a wall hung toilet frame and just working out where everything needs to be positioned etc. I want to move the frame/toilet over to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock