Search the forum,

Discuss waste pipe - minimum distance from stack? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Im installing a wall hung toilet frame and just working out where everything needs to be positioned etc.

I want to move the frame/toilet over to the right as far as possible but can anyone tell me if there is a minimum distance that should be used for a straight run before going into the branch?

Could I have a 90 degree bend coming off the pan going straight into the branch with the shortest possible 'tail' to fit into the branch socket?
Would there be any potential problems in trying to do something like this?

the grey pipe/white socket is the old waste. I want to move everything over to the right as close as possible to the branch

Cheers
DSC_2073.JPG

Cheers.

also need to 'lift' a branch enough so that i can connect it up to the waste outlet of the toilet frame. ( this ones in a different room)

DSC_3856.JPG

The gap is about 100mm.
Not able to drop the frame any further as i need the floor clearance to mount the pan

Below the branch is another socket which is fixed due to the shower waste outlet. The Socket above will be for the basin waste then above that, the rest goes up to the svp.

If i cant fit a short section in with a slip coupler what other options are there to make this work?

was thinking of trying an adjustable socket bend like this?

any other suggestions?

If it’s pushfit below just raise the outlet

Reply to waste pipe - minimum distance from stack? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock