Discuss Banging pipes next door...? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, - You say the noise only occurs during the day?
Why not turn your stopcock fully off for one day (however inconvenient this may be) and see if noise still happening that day in neighbours? DO NOT tell them that you have turned your stopcock off! That way if they still complain you can tell them to sod off

Have you heard the noise in your house?

Have they had someone in to check there house?

If they haven't then encourage them to take legal action and waste there money.

If you have had yours checked then it's not your problem tell them to go fourth and multiply and if they keep threatening you then you will seek legal advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Banging pipes next door...? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, just wondered if anyone has been through the same situation? My neighbour wants to turn her garden into a car park for lodgers and has bought...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock