Discuss Balanced Cold. Electric Shower. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Good Afternoon.

Just wondering if it would be fine to connect an electric shower to the balanced cold supply from an unvented cylinder.

Replacing an old Bath mixer tap with the shower hose built into it.

Regards

Yes that’d be fine. But why not use the hot from the unvented too- would give a much better shower and cheaper to run too, and no electrics to put in?

Reply to Balanced Cold. Electric Shower. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have fitted an electric shower, teed off the toilet cold feed (Mains) The pressure for the shower is very very poor just dribbling out...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, and thank you for reading. My partner and I have just purchased our first property that came with a dual cylinder electric water heater...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock