Discuss B AND Q not nice to me this morning:-( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Nipper and I popped into B and Q 10am this morning, and bought the Stanley 18" hard base tote for £28 plus the 18" hard base tool bag for £15.
Total £43.
I asked to have £3 knocked-off; not a hope in hell.
Picked the Wife and Mother-in-Law up from Morrisons.
Mother-in-Law says, "You should have taken me to B and Q on Wednesday as it's pensioners day I we get a good discount.
Dooh!

No jest my mate used to take his gran on a Wednesday with him to B&Q and buy his materials for the following week he had to go to a different store every week but as we know there are loads of stores about..brum

Careful mate you`ll be having lunch with the pensioners in a garden centre next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to B AND Q not nice to me this morning:-( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Well it was Christmas day ,a day when all plumbers across the land have little smiles on there faces caused by wind from over indulgence the night...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock