Discuss B AND Q not nice to me this morning:-( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Nipper and I popped into B and Q 10am this morning, and bought the Stanley 18" hard base tote for £28 plus the 18" hard base tool bag for £15.
Total £43.
I asked to have £3 knocked-off; not a hope in hell.
Picked the Wife and Mother-in-Law up from Morrisons.
Mother-in-Law says, "You should have taken me to B and Q on Wednesday as it's pensioners day I we get a good discount.
Dooh!

No jest my mate used to take his gran on a Wednesday with him to B&Q and buy his materials for the following week he had to go to a different store every week but as we know there are loads of stores about..brum

Careful mate you`ll be having lunch with the pensioners in a garden centre next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to B AND Q not nice to me this morning:-( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock