Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone know which diaphragm is in a Roca inlet valve? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Ben-gee

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Is it torbeck, fluid master, regular ball valve or its own special one?

I’m talking about that one in the lauras which has an oval float in a shroud.

Special I think Ben normally swap them

Reply to Anyone know which diaphragm is in a Roca inlet valve? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi, one of the two hooks on my toilet Torbeck fill valve has broken, and so the float can't connect. I've bought a new fill valve, however it's incredibly difficult to access underneath and replace the whole valve. I therefore just want to replace the plastic part that has the two hooks...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
My double flush toilet has developed a fault. It won't stop filling eve when I pull the float arm right up. I have replaced the inlet valve diaphragm but this has made no difference What else can i try?
Replies
Views
D
The usual problem of quarter turn inlet valves not shutting off, so I eventually found replacement diaphragms 32mm... and although they fit properly, the water still does not shut off. If I lift the float up I'd have thought the water should shut off but it makes no difference. So I tried the...
Replies
Views
I have a Roca Duplo frame and a PL1 flush plate both purchased from the same supplier and the flush plate was the recommended one. The PL1 flush plate is much to big however. My frame number is the ROCA WC L 890120010 3/6 Litre. I have looked at other Roca frames of the same type and they have a...
Replies
Views
I have Honeywell Valencia TRVs 10mm pipe size, I’m making mods to accommodate larger rads and it looks like the 10mm compression insert is special to Honeywell as all available inserts are 15mm to 10mm which do not fit as the compression nut has a 10mm hole, not a 15mm. Anyone know if you can...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock