Search the forum,

Discuss Again asking for help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eddiebrown424

Hi, Just doing the certificate in gas or diploma as it now is. I have invested in several books the viper and a package from learn a trade. both are really useful in their own way. I have come across another book "Gas Installation Technology" does anyone have an opinion (ha ha a gas fitter with an opinion hey) on whether this book would be useful for the ACS exams. I no th more the merrier but if the two books mentioned are enough to get me through I'm sure the money could be invested in yet another tool for the job.......:dizzy2:

Any advice gladly received.

Eddie

is that by treloar, if so it had a really good index, in the exam it was quite helpful because the exams are basically page flicking tests

I found the corgi ones most readable for studying

Last edited:
Viper will be fine. IMO

is that by treloar, if so it had a really good index, in the exam it was quite helpful because the exams are basically page flicking tests

I found the corgi ones most readable for studying

with thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Again asking for help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping for a bit of advice. We are in the process of renovating an old house and as part of that work we are upgrading the old 1980s boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am so glad I found this forum whilst looking for advice on the net. I am not a plumber as such but I do know a thing or two about DIY...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock