Discuss work in Knowsley, Liverpool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

michael hollett

Alright, i was wondering if anyone has got any work for me in knowsley or liverpool. Ive done me city and guilds level 2 and 3 and i worked for 6 months with a plumber doing bathrooms, minor tiling, minor joinery and heating. ive got all me tools. Ive got a cscs card, first aid card and a health and safety at work card. am 20 reliable and have got a full driving license. If theres any work for me id appriciate it if you contacted me, thanks. Reference available on request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, i was wondering if anyone has got any work for me in knowsley or liverpool. Ive done me city and guilds level 2 and 3 and i worked for 6 months with a plumber doing bathrooms, minor tiling, minor joinery and heating. ive got all me tools. Ive got a cscs card, first aid card and a health and safety at work card. am 20 reliable and have got a full driving license. If theres any work for me id appriciate it if you contacted me, thanks. Reference available on request.

I hope you get someone to help you with your experience. You have done well to get all the qualifications you have by 20, keep on trying

nice one mate i done me plumbing courses over 3 years at college after i left school, am working for vauxhall council at the min but its only stupid jobs like changin washers an fixing leaks plumbing wise i mostly chage broke tiles or bits of joinery, its ****e to be honest cos they wont even allow me to train for me gas with them, an thats what i need. as soon as i get me gas illtry an go self employed it will be hard but ya only live once haha:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to work in Knowsley, Liverpool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
R
Hi guys OK I guess I am one of millions on here looking for an opening into the world of heating & plumbing I came into plumbing finally in 2011...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Hi, For free: Partially qualified, looking for unpaid work experience, as I need evidence for my NVQ portofolio. Can you help? I have recently...
Replies
Views
Alana Fox
A
D
I am looking for a Gas Safe training course that will get me Gas Safe registered. Been speaking with OLCI, CFT, and Train fot trades. I have my...
Replies
Views
DCann-MacLean
D
M
Good morning folks I am writing to you regarding the possibility of working alongside a qualifed plumber as an intermediate experienced trainee...
Replies
Views
Marty32
M

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back