Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss work in Knowsley, Liverpool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

michael hollett

Alright, i was wondering if anyone has got any work for me in knowsley or liverpool. Ive done me city and guilds level 2 and 3 and i worked for 6 months with a plumber doing bathrooms, minor tiling, minor joinery and heating. ive got all me tools. Ive got a cscs card, first aid card and a health and safety at work card. am 20 reliable and have got a full driving license. If theres any work for me id appriciate it if you contacted me, thanks. Reference available on request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, i was wondering if anyone has got any work for me in knowsley or liverpool. Ive done me city and guilds level 2 and 3 and i worked for 6 months with a plumber doing bathrooms, minor tiling, minor joinery and heating. ive got all me tools. Ive got a cscs card, first aid card and a health and safety at work card. am 20 reliable and have got a full driving license. If theres any work for me id appriciate it if you contacted me, thanks. Reference available on request.

I hope you get someone to help you with your experience. You have done well to get all the qualifications you have by 20, keep on trying

nice one mate i done me plumbing courses over 3 years at college after i left school, am working for vauxhall council at the min but its only stupid jobs like changin washers an fixing leaks plumbing wise i mostly chage broke tiles or bits of joinery, its ****e to be honest cos they wont even allow me to train for me gas with them, an thats what i need. as soon as i get me gas illtry an go self employed it will be hard but ya only live once haha:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to work in Knowsley, Liverpool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock