Search the forum,

Discuss Mate looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require

On site observation with the college assessor:

Health & Safety x2

Installation of a hot appliance

Installation of a cold appliance

Installation of a central heating radiator on a system of 5 or more radiators

Decommission on any of the above appliances

Work for learner to complete, a written account and photo evidence:

4 repair or replacements on a component listed in the portfolio

2 maintenance faults on a component listed in the portfolio

2 accident procedure write ups - no photos required

1 hot install

1 cold install

1 heating install

I have City and Guilds Level 1 & 2
CSCS green card (plumbers mate)
Own tools
Van
Insurance

I can work a few days a week unpaid if someone is looking for help don’t mind doing the heavy lifting & running around if anyone out there is looking for a helper please contact me. Thanks Tom

Reply to Mate looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock