Discuss Worcester Combi not firing in morning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna have to make you an honary oily, best change your monicker if your moderating this sub forum omho :)
oily gas man? looking into oftec and training in the next few months lots of farms near me and the resident oil mans retiring

farmers dont get the likes of us to service their boilers, its diy for them

The line is under pressure (tank higher than boiler).

Will try control box and photocell first and report back.

The burner is going to lockout so nothing to do with stats.

Over airing could be a possibilty but yeah I'd also try a new photo cell

Could be overaired but you would have already checked the flue gases, I would check the transformer, the EB1,s give the same symptoms, sometimes you can see the bulge in the casing when they are statrting to go.

OK I'll come armed with a control unit, photocell and EB1. If that doesn't sort it I'm really scratching my head!

Could be overaired but you would have already checked the flue gases, I would check the transformer, the EB1,s give the same symptoms, sometimes you can see the bulge in the casing when they are statrting to go.

And they stink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Combi not firing in morning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
I have a 16 year-old Worcester Bosch Greenstar 35 CDi combi boiler, which is recently suffering from intermittent issues with the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
S
Having a few issues with my combi boiler, its 14 years old now and due to be replaced as we are building extension, but need to get another 10...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A customer rang this morning, says they have a intermittent fault on the boiler P3. Its a Worcester CDI30 I think from a past visit. I did quote...
Replies
Views
Back