Discuss Which Intergas combi compact hre for my house? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gcox

I have been recommended the Intergas combi compact hre boiler. I wonder which size is right for my property out of 24/18; 28/24 and the 36/30?

I have a small semi detached house with one bathroom and kitchen. About 700 sq ft in total with 2 living rooms and 2 bedrooms. Radiators in all rooms.

Any thoughts would be very welcome.

Thank you.

G. Cox

SIze for hot water demand, then adjust maximum heating output to suit heat loss of property on the boiler.

24/18 - 9 l/min 28/24 - 11 l/min 36/30 - 13l/min
all at a 35deg rise in temp.

As said above, with a Combi you need to size your hot water requirements rather than your heating. If you've only one bathroom, then the 28kw is suitable for most people. You can adjust the heating to suit.

Intergas boilers are top of the range premium boilers and amongst the best available, I would definitely recommend them.

Yup the intergas boilewrs are very good, their only real downfall in my eyes is they arent the best looking boilers available, I wouldnt want one on display in my kitchen. But they have spent the money on the bits that count inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which Intergas combi compact hre for my house? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. I recently upgraded our CH system, but rather than the expected drop in gas consumption, Octopus is saying we're using roughly 30% more...
Replies
Views
Hi all....my first post.....talked my daughter into seeing about a new modern gas boiler to replace to very old one she has now. Its the type...
Replies
Views
Back