Search the forum,

Discuss Which Intergas combi compact hre for my house? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gcox

I have been recommended the Intergas combi compact hre boiler. I wonder which size is right for my property out of 24/18; 28/24 and the 36/30?

I have a small semi detached house with one bathroom and kitchen. About 700 sq ft in total with 2 living rooms and 2 bedrooms. Radiators in all rooms.

Any thoughts would be very welcome.

Thank you.

G. Cox

SIze for hot water demand, then adjust maximum heating output to suit heat loss of property on the boiler.

24/18 - 9 l/min 28/24 - 11 l/min 36/30 - 13l/min
all at a 35deg rise in temp.

As said above, with a Combi you need to size your hot water requirements rather than your heating. If you've only one bathroom, then the 28kw is suitable for most people. You can adjust the heating to suit.

Intergas boilers are top of the range premium boilers and amongst the best available, I would definitely recommend them.

Yup the intergas boilewrs are very good, their only real downfall in my eyes is they arent the best looking boilers available, I wouldnt want one on display in my kitchen. But they have spent the money on the bits that count inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which Intergas combi compact hre for my house? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am wondering if it's worth turning on the optimum start and stop features? There is also something called TPI (chronoproportional control) but I'm not sure how...
Replies
Views
Hi all....my first post.....talked my daughter into seeing about a new modern gas boiler to replace to very old one she has now. Its the type that has a separate electric water heater....parts are very hard to find for it. She has had a few prices and one guy said she needs a Worcester 32Cdi...
Replies
Views
I live in a large 3 bed semi with a Potterton Profile 60e - so it's a G rated boiler. I wish to improve the energy efficiency of the property over the next few years, and part of that is obviously upgrading the central heating system. We have a tank in the bathroom which I want to move (to...
Replies
Views
Hi - I have been given 2 options of boiler to fit in my small flat, a Worcester 2000 combi or a Worcester 28 compact. The W 2000 is £150 cheaper with 6 year guarantee and the compact has 10 year. I have read the later on repair costs on the 2000 are lower as it easier to work on, I would be...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock