Discuss What's your internet speed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 14mbs on my phone

I'm still waiting for the speed test site to load, seriously!

It's all about ping if you play games online. I love my ping (hard-wired, wi-fi gets to about 30)
bb.jpg

must be a sky thing lol
for a ÂŁ5er
dumped virgin as they are gits to deal with but to the cost of fast internet when they decide not to switch you off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's your internet speed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I...
Replies
Views
B
I'm a plumbing novice so first of all I apologise if I'm not explaining this situation correctly. I've recently renovated a house for my family to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Back