Search the forum,

Discuss What size flexible oil hose on Danesmoor 15/19? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know off the top of their head what size flexible oil hose is required for the above boiler?

Father in law informs me his is leaking (or at least thats where he thinks its coming from) so I'd like to pick the right one up to avoid two journeys if it is that at fault.

what ever fits the fittings the installer put on in the first place! not helpful but true

I see, I just presumed it was a certain size for that boiler! Do you know what size it'll be into the oil pump........1/4 male angled?

Could be anything. Depends on what the manufacturer used at that particular time, or whatever some service guy has used. Some put any old thing on.
Worcesters tended to use 1/4" hoses with one bent end, but sometimes the bent end was male for into pump and some were female for onto a hose nipple.

Thanks all, I'll grab a selection from the merchants and take back what I don't use, that way I should have it covered!

:smiley2:

And get a few hose nipples! 1/4x1/4" and 1/4x3/8" as sometimes needed.
I like to always have nipples. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What size flexible oil hose on Danesmoor 15/19? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Current system Danesmoor utility installed in outbuilding. Flow/return connections on the boiler are each 1.5" BSP then straight into 32mm copper...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Too much talk about fossil fuels in the pub last night. Our Oil boiler Worcestor Danesmoor 15/19 went into lockout last night. Makes no noise...
Replies
Views
Hi, At some point in the near future will replace our trusty old Oil fired Danesmoor, hopefully a new boiler will fit better in the kitchen units...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock