Discuss vokera compact 24 red light keeps comimg on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gas57

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
anybody help i have a vokera compact 24 red light keeps coming on i have changed both thermistors and pressure is at 1 bar i reset it and it runs for abit then goes to red again any help i am gas safe registered

check sensing & spark electrode is it still sparking when burner is lit ?????

Last edited by a moderator:
no stops sparking when lit boiler runs fine then when it gets warm red light comes and boiler wont work till you reset it

gas man its funny you should say that when i changed both thermisters i had my dinner on job and it run fine on and off for 1/2 hour so i put casin on went to my next job 15 mins later got call boiler red light on again do you think it could be high limit stat thats failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vokera compact 24 red light keeps comimg on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi can anybody help me with a problem I am having. following a power cut the heating and hot water failed. The boiler would light but it would go...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone just checking if this is right regarding water pressure and combi boiler pressure: Do hot and cold water always vary in pressure such...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock