Search the forum,

Discuss veissman combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rab250

has anyone had any dealing with these boilers?
are they any good?
reliable?

wanting to upgrade ch and i believe these are a decent piece of kit but i dont know anyone who has had owt to do with em.

any views would be appreciated.
cheers

has anyone had any dealing with these boilers?
are they any good?
reliable?

wanting to upgrade ch and i believe these are a decent piece of kit but i dont know anyone who has had owt to do with em.

any views would be appreciated.
cheers

They are a good boiler,some would say customer services a bit poor
also would recommend valiant and rameha

i would never fit a viessman in my own house or my families or my friends, or even my dogs best mates dads ! customer service i have found is slightly better than non existent. i would suggest you try the customer service out before you go along the lines of thinking about it further. just as a test, ring up technical and see how long your on hold for.
i must stress this is my personal experience with viessmans and the help i required with their wb2's the erroneous advice i was given didnt
help either.
stressing again this is my own very humble opinion.
get a worry free remeha. customer service is great, your instruction manual is 2 a4 pages. install and forget - thats my type of boiler !!

Fitted 16 and the only failure was a mechanical clock(they are poor,but not as bad as the digtal,they are VERY POOR)Tech line is on 01952 675070.on the odd occasion i've rang it i've been very quickly answered.try vaillant on 0906 802 0251 if you're a homeowner or 01634 292 392 then you'll relise what poor service is.

felt i ranted enuf earlier so i stopped. jpm is totally correct. i only mantain a dozen or so of the wb2's (cant wait for them to die)
their floorstanding cast iron vitodens 200 and 300 are good with eogb burners on the front, but thats the only use i have for them.
as for vaillants tecnical service - if you have a spare 45 mins, i'd try them as well - good for passing time.
[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/album.php?albumid=20"]
picture.php
[/DLMURL]

here are the things im talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
hope you tried the phone lines first !!
dont forget these are our own personal opinions.
good luck

veissem great boiler,5yr gartee,if your installer has done in house training,the rep in manchester is a1,as above said vailliant are great boilers,but tech,helpline,is the worst ever and there own reps admit it

viessmann will only ever let you down. Unfortunately the UK operation is not run like the slick german one. Problems, problems, problems and the old boys network there blaming everyone except themselves.

i know some of you dont like the baxi 105[and to be honest the genisis was utter crap and the bahahma was a nightmare]but the 105 is reliable,parts are cheap,tecnical is easy to get hold off[if you have the trade line]and interpart will send me any thing to get the boiler going again in warranty [but i keep every thing in stock anyway] and out of 135 fitted i have had heat team out twice

veissem great boiler,5yr gartee,if your installer has done in house training,the rep in manchester is a1,as above said vailliant are great boilers,but tech,helpline,is the worst ever and there own reps admit it
if your rep was Mike Teal as mine was I agree,great bloke I have a new rep now and he's also off the tools and is fantastic,Steve Taylor.Viessmann are tops IMHO

I always fit viessmann 100w's now, they are well priced and very reliable from my experience, Iv never had to deal with there customer services mind you. Only problem I had was the analogue RF clocks running out of time, havent had any problems with the digital ones?

If fitted by a 'trained' installer the viessmanns get a 5yrs warrenty, and 10 yrs on the heat exchanger.

Never fitted one, note the input about supprt, however they have only just set up relatively recently (4yrs?) but point taken. I am considering fitting them because of their reliability and obviously the warranty (oh and the courses are free). I think when they and ATAG are up to scratch with the customer service worcester and vaillant will have a few problems. I note also that they are excellent to work on, which for a breakdown guy is paramount

Funny, I've been fitting Viessmann for years (have a V-100 35kw combi of my own) & find them reliable and simple. Tech Support have been fine (agree with reports re. Vaillant!!!!). Though requests for literature never get supplied & too often stuff gets delivered only with German documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to veissman combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock