Search the forum,

Discuss under sink water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kirkgas

i need some pointers to a decent under sink electric water heater, it will only feed one outlet but i want under rather than over sink, due to constraints of space, also just to make your life more difficult i dont want one that needs a special vented tap, as the sink is very deep with no access to the taps without stripping the sink out (its in a shop) stripping out will be a major hassle
so what make & model do you suggest?
cheers for the assistance

In this months CIPHE mag there is an article on ascot water heaters.Account Suspended or call on 02030065300

I know that the heatrae sadia streamline models need special tap packs to run with units.

fitted a few of these,no problems,nice units,hope helps

[DLMURL="http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Ariston_Europrisma_Under_Sink_Water_Heaters.html"]Ariston Europrisma | Under Sink Water Heaters | Electric Water Heaters[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just fitted an Ariston 10l 2kw unit best price and quality seems ok .. take care with hot & cold connections as I had to use tap connectors with 2 washers to make a seal. also make sure there is 3 metres of pipe UPstream of the cold connection to take up the expansion otherwise fit the PTR valve provided.

Last edited by a moderator:
Redring ew10. You'd be looking about £160 including the pressure reducing set.

That's assuming of course you're picking up off the MWS Kirk mate!

many thanks everyone, will have a wee look at the suggestions and will report back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to under sink water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock