Search the forum,

Discuss under sink water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kirkgas

i need some pointers to a decent under sink electric water heater, it will only feed one outlet but i want under rather than over sink, due to constraints of space, also just to make your life more difficult i dont want one that needs a special vented tap, as the sink is very deep with no access to the taps without stripping the sink out (its in a shop) stripping out will be a major hassle
so what make & model do you suggest?
cheers for the assistance

In this months CIPHE mag there is an article on ascot water heaters.Account Suspended or call on 02030065300

I know that the heatrae sadia streamline models need special tap packs to run with units.

fitted a few of these,no problems,nice units,hope helps

[DLMURL="http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Ariston_Europrisma_Under_Sink_Water_Heaters.html"]Ariston Europrisma | Under Sink Water Heaters | Electric Water Heaters[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just fitted an Ariston 10l 2kw unit best price and quality seems ok .. take care with hot & cold connections as I had to use tap connectors with 2 washers to make a seal. also make sure there is 3 metres of pipe UPstream of the cold connection to take up the expansion otherwise fit the PTR valve provided.

Last edited by a moderator:
Redring ew10. You'd be looking about £160 including the pressure reducing set.

That's assuming of course you're picking up off the MWS Kirk mate!

many thanks everyone, will have a wee look at the suggestions and will report back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to under sink water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock