Discuss Trade Qualified Ltd/New Career Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fry80657

Hello,

Has anyone ever trained with either of the above training providers Trade Qualified Ltd/New Career Skills in Chandlers Ford/Hedge End? I'm going to do a plumbing course with either of the two but cannot decide. I'm a fully NICEIC qualified electrician, the reason for doing the plumbing course is I want to be able to do the plumbing myself when I refurb properties..

Any feedback would be fantastic and much appreciated.

Regards
Sam

Hi, I trained with NCS at Hedge End about 6 years ago and they were excellent for the basics - learning to solder, plumbing in a bathroom - the course gave me the confidence to start up on my own and business has gone well. The tutors were all knowledgeable and competent . The only down side is there is no formal qualification at the end of it apart from the WRAS exam but it is a good stepping stone into the industry. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trade Qualified Ltd/New Career Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Over the summer I completed a level 2 diploma in plumbing (City and Guilds 6035) with Able Skills and am now looking to complete the NVQ level 2...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Hi there everyone. After having been made redundant in January this year I am looking for a change of career, I stumble upon this New Trades...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock