Discuss tons of information.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to pass the ritualistic croppie de bagging first. He loves his paddle of rebuke

And please no singles as the Americans say :D

Also if he asks you to feel something or turn around Dont

He also has this fun game where he want you to suck milk out of a straw with your eyes closed don't do it !!!!

I'm not sure there is an if about it

I'm probably teetering on a ban now

You say spamming I say tomato.....

Thought you had to have all Black balls in a bag to get an invite or has the doorman changed the rules again?

Then they'd only hav APP to pick on

It's all love and fun in war :)

appointment by application & certified trade only! and must meet 100 post min to qualify!
and a hand full of cash placed on a slate

appointment by application only and must meet 100 post min to qualify!
and a hand full of cash placed on a slate

Also may I add picks up for the bar tab for a week (was thinking a month but then thought of the master and the bill at the end)

Based on last night I guess it does but don`t know how easily.

You sure he didn't have it underneath his suit and tie?

You know that I read these yeah?

Just for all that I'm cancelling my bar tab again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tons of information.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
A
Hi, I'm looking to install an unvented cylinder in my property. I initially hired a plumber who expressed interest in the job, but later...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock