Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Toilet inlet pipe leak in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Afternoon all,

It appears my toilet inlet pipe has developed a leak at on of the top 2 joints (between plastic pipe into toilet and between copper pipe with isolator screw) I'll attach pic.

Just wondering what the fitting is that I need.

Thanks,
G

Attachments

• PXL_20231001_150619287.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231001_150619287.MP.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 13
replace the stop valve
something like this one in screwfix
p/isolating-valve-15mm-10-pack/32802

That’s a 15-15mm iso valve won’t fit for the above situation

Have a look at 58008

Reply to Toilet inlet pipe leak in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a condensate pipe that appears to be leaking at the joint. How do I fix the leak? Would something like plumbers putty around the...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet...
Replies
Views
Suddenly my downstairs toilet stopped filling this week, I suspected a blockage in the filter or cistern itself, however after removal of...
Replies
Views
I have fitted this brass float valve to my toilet cistern. Obviously the inlet is the same level as the overflow pipe so it needs to be water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock