Discuss Three ways valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cc260E

hello ebverybody.

I have at home a "Chaffoteaux et Maury" gaz boiler (Hyxia II).

The three ways valve is giving problems (seems to remain sticky at heating posiition and poor warm water is delivered.

Can somebody tell me what kind of signals (voltage amps,etc) is feeding the 4 contact connector that is on the valve? I would like to stimulate it on a test bench

in advance many thanks

Hello,

thank you for the quick reply

I had difficulties to identify it is written "SAIA" Germany and could not find anything on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Three ways valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have water filtering system (reverse osmosis) installed with 2 outputs which use 1/4 outer diameter plastic pipes and push fit...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone, I'm coming to this forum in the hope that the collective minds can help me. The story is long, depressing and complex so I'll...
Replies
Views
P
Hello all, My 3 way valve sometimes sticks between c/h and h/w resulting in rads warming up when timer is turning h/w on. The valve is sunvic...
Replies
Views
plumbam
P
C
Hello everybody. I wish you all a very Happy New year (It is never too late, I believe) I would like to know the part reference of the...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I wonder if someone can confirm that I am correct in my thinking... Over the last few days our CH has come on with the HW despite the fact...
Replies
Views
tdlynn
T
Back