Discuss Thermostatic bar shower connected to gravity system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richardd

I got called to a house today the homeowner has done a diy job themselves.

They have installed a thermostatic bar shower to a standard gravity system.

There is obviously now very little pressure.

What is the best way to rectify this.

The shower and pipes our fully tiled in and is a finished job.

thermosatic bar showerss can be fine on gravity and the manufacturer can tell you the expected flow rate at the pressure available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermostatic bar shower connected to gravity system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been researching and planning a job for my home the past few days and a few pieces of advice would be welcome to help me along the...
Replies
Views
G
We currently have an electric shower fed with mains cold this mains cold is really bad pressure coming into the shower resulting in really poor...
Replies
Views
Shep the plumber
S
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock