Search the forum,

Discuss Tap ID test your knowledge (please) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi guys
I have a seized tap in a customers property, access is near impossible to change the bath taps, although I & numerous merchants recognise the tap no one can ID it to get replacement 1/4 turn valves, it's NOT ideal standard waterways or any other Ideal Standard according to their tech guys. Can't seem to be able to add a picture but the handle looks like a beehive with a solid chrome top that screws off, then the double rim also screws off, not a great description I know but any ideas much appreciated

Please register with us to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tap ID test your knowledge (please) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi Excuse the noob question. However, I occasionally fit showers as part of my work. There seems to be no "standard" way of fitting them - when...
Replies
Views
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock