Discuss T4TS Scenario 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Whats T4TS ?
Is it a computer based learning programme ?

just curious - thanks

Thanks for your reply, that's about soundness check but how we do the full system check. I have on and off all water system but doesn't seem to work. Thanks in advance

Im stuck with that bit too. Its always that which fails me every time no matter what I try.

Can anyone help?

Hi,
Whats T4TS ?
Is it a computer based learning programme ?

just curious - thanks

Its Train4Trade Skills

And the scenarios are on a CD which you have complete one by one as codes are given via their site which you have to be a student for.

Ive done it!!!!

Finally - mind you T4TS did provide a slight hint on what I was missing.

Im happy now!

ps sorry for bumping this thread

Hi guys I'm on these scenario too...slight problem is the system check.....is this a case of turning off all valves and taps, and slowly feeding the system and turning on one by one.Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to T4TS Scenario 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back