Discuss solar thermal hot water course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jayman

Hello to all I am going to do this course soon and I was just wondering whats the exam like is it open book how many questions that sort of thing what is the best wat to revise for this
Thanks

No its a city and guilds course it last 4 days and its at a college

No its a city and guilds course it last 4 days and its at a college
Good luck, if it is anything like what the apprentices have do sit through it will be fun !!
If you want the full on book get - Solar Heating Design & installation Guide 2007
[DLMURL="http://www.ciphe.org.uk/Professional/Publications/Technical-Literature/"]Technical Literature - CIPHE[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it hard then lol????

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not. The exam took 19 minutes and was open book.

It was a Vailiant course and they gave you the cost of the course back if you passed. Sent four lads on it for basically nothing.

Probably not. The exam took 19 minutes and was open book.

It was a Vailiant course and they gave you the cost of the course back if you passed. Sent four lads on it for basically nothing.
Is this the standard then? If you pass you don't have to pay. Is this in slough or have they movedto staines yet? I Wouldn't mind having a crack at this. I have actually done the Navitron course but this was just listening to a sales pitch. And then you can install panels under their MCS. is the Vailliant one hands on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to solar thermal hot water course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning, Does anybody know what happens to a solar thermal flat panels (a pair on south facing slate roof) that have been unused for at least 12...
Replies
Views
Hello My solar thermal system appears to be leaking fluid (pics attached). Could anyone give me an indication of what the issue is likely to be...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all. My house have instant gas hot water system with solar hot water. Hot water is taking long time when I turn the tap on. The house is...
Replies
Views
AKSARAYLI
A
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock