Discuss Solar Hot Water System Help!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jojoflower

Wondered if anyone can give an opinion on whether it's a good idea to buy a house with solar hot water system installed with no building regs! Is it a big deal to have it removed if not compliant etc.? Any help much appreciated. Thanks

First or second floor roof?
Pitch of roof?
Type of roof?

Will scaffolding be needed?
Repair of penetrations?

Yes it could be quite expensive.

what system is the solar ??
It may have been signed off by the installer, and then as far as I know it doesn't require building regs.
If it looks like its professionally installed and works ok it probably is .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solar Hot Water System Help!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello My solar thermal system appears to be leaking fluid (pics attached). Could anyone give me an indication of what the issue is likely to be...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock