Discuss Slow work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full heating job - why turn work down because of that? Apart from emergencies of course. Boiler and 6 rads do that in a day with a half decent apprentice including a re-pipe. How long will it take you?

Probably 4 days, working on my own and i like to take things easy not rushing at 100mph lol.

well you dont want to turn anything away just book it in fir next week! i never turn anything away unless im stuck on a job... you never know how quiet you will be in the coming months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Slow work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank takes about 10 seconds to empty and it’s kind of showers down from the middle, rather than that sudden...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
Hello. New here. I dont know nothing about boilers or plumbing. Just wondering any idea of cost or what the issue is. 15y old boiler, never had...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock