Discuss Siemens RD J10 RF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shelley

I have a 'Siemens RDJ10 RF' unit and I changed the batteries in it last night and the heating was on. I have got up this morning to put the heating on and it won't come on. The hot water is working.

After looking around on the internet, it says to press the reset and set button on the unit that is fitted on the bolier and the light will flash amber, which it does.

It then says to press the 'learn' button on the back of the unit. My unit doesn't have a learn button the back or the front. So I am now stuck and 'COLD'.

My boiler is a 'Baxi Combi 105E'

If anyone could help me?

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Siemens RD J10 RF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm hoping for some advice. We have a very ancient thermostat for our radiators in a very old building. This morning there was no heat and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello All, New to the forum so apologies if do any faux pas. But I have an Aqalisa Electric Quartz Shower 9.5kw (8 years old) and currently it...
Replies
Views
Back