Search the forum,

Discuss Help please! Dan Foss TP4000 series thermostat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I'm hoping for some advice. We have a very ancient thermostat for our radiators in a very old building.

This morning there was no heat and the display was blank, so I've changed the batteries and reset, but I can't change the time to allow the program buttons to work.

After the reset, I get 3 displays in succession. The first says 03:00 Sr, then it quickly moves to 11:00:00 (but it won't let me change this, even if I press + or the up arrow really quickly). It moves on again very quickly to the 3rd display which just has a flashing colon, like the one in the middle of a time display but doesn't show any numbers and won't allow me to add numbers by pressing any of the buttons.

I have managed to change the temperature so the heating has come on but I won't be able to program until I can set the time. Watching the YouTube video Getting Smart with Dad didn't help and ringing DanFoss customer service didn't either. Are there any experts out there please? Thank you

Have you tried both resets?

Attachments

• AFDC71F7-59A6-4CE0-90B0-28E5883E86D9.jpeg
    AFDC71F7-59A6-4CE0-90B0-28E5883E86D9.jpeg
    644.5 KB · Views: 3
If none of my fellow forum members can help, it might just be time for a new one. Nothing I’ve seen/encountered before.

Reply to Help please! Dan Foss TP4000 series thermostat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock