Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Shower pump pulse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hi guys maybe someone could help me out on a Friday evening ...
i have got a twin impeller showermate eco pump.

exposed shower bat mixer with a rigid rail ...

top shower head ( ridid ) work fine
But the one with the hose attached is pulsing but only when it's attached as soon as I take the head off it's absolutely fine ...

i have a second new head with me to test because of restriction or scale

but it does the same thing

I even lifted the head up and down to see any difference... no difference

in the attic I have got a tank which feeds the house apart from the kitchen

downstairs guest toilet doesn't work at all ( it's not pumped )

ONLY shower riser is pumped ...

what can I do ?

Downstairs tap works now but still pulsing shower pump only when head is attached

:smile5:Try and run it for a while with the head removed possible air getting trapped?........regards Turnpin

Thank you turnpin,

The pump struggles to work though.
The pump is not correct installed ... 15 mm supply all the way ... :/ no flange ,

So it needs upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower pump pulse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
I have a negative head twin impeller Stuart Turner pump feeding hot and cold to three showers, one bath, plus hot to three basin's from my gravity...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock