Discuss Riello burner pump question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steve1

One of the pump connections, ( the valve stem with the coil on ), has started to weep a little oil recently, is there a seal kit I can buy for the pump so as I can replace the o ring, and all the other seals. Etc.
pump part no 3008654 ( according to the boiler manual ). Probably been superseded by now.
thanx..

You can get a new pump stem which comes with o ring 3007871 and oring for main cover3007162.

I've noticed that these can be purchased, but what I really want is a complete set of seals etc so as I can replace all the seals around the pump area.

waste of time as they always leak again in short shrift

If the Riello oil pump has a few years on it, forget it & replace it. Usually well worn after about 8 years or less. If you are in the trade, ÂŁ100 is a rip off for new pump. I could supply & fit one for that! Lol!

If the Riello oil pump has a few years on it, forget it & replace it. Usually well worn after about 8 years or less. If you are in the trade, ÂŁ100 is a rip off for new pump. I could supply & fit one for that! Lol!
So how much for a new pump then for a fellow forum member,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Riello burner pump question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock