Discuss Pv panel eyesore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted this on my travels today!

It's all good to save a few pennies, but not when it makes the property look a mess surely!?

I don't think you could make that property look any worse than it was before, good salesman, PV and solar, it all looks symmetrical

Property just needs several wind turbines on the roof and an air sourced heat pump stuck in the front garden. Lovely efficient home.:33:

Wow I've seen some eye-sores in my time but never anything like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pv panel eyesore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We are having PV panels fitted which will dump the excess energy into our hot water tank. Our house originally had a large 210L economy7 hot...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
I'll start this by saying I'm hoping to sort this by diy / minimal professional help as I'm a very tight budget! I've got a walk-in shower in a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock