Discuss Pv panel eyesore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gassafe

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Spotted this on my travels today!

It's all good to save a few pennies, but not when it makes the property look a mess surely!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 132
Goodness gracious me. Can you imagine if everyone did this, what is the world coming to.

would anyone want to buy that if it were for sale? i know i wouldn't.

Can't believe that,just goes to show councils are blinded by the Eco boom
And will let things go:toilet:

That's a relief ,round my way the electric ones are springing up every ware on the council houses , essex.

looks like they lost their appear for the original installation. It looks worst than the original but I would do the same if I am in their position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pv panel eyesore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We are having PV panels fitted which will dump the excess energy into our hot water tank. Our house originally had a large 210L economy7 hot...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
I'll start this by saying I'm hoping to sort this by diy / minimal professional help as I'm a very tight budget! I've got a walk-in shower in a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock