Discuss Putting G3 on Gassafe card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Went to renew online and couldn't find anything on adding G3 to my list
Do I need to speak to gassafe and should I have done this when my cert came through
Am I going to hell?

phone them up and tell them thats all i did

Did mine last week just rang them up and they told me the details for emailing it, it's on my gas safe details online but not bothering paying £12 to get a new card as I've got to renew it all in a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Putting G3 on Gassafe card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm a competent DIYer with an engineering background and am active in Heritage Buildings. I never touch anything I'm not allowed to...
Replies
Views
I need some advice please. My Baxi boiler went recently faulty. A Baxi engineer came and fixed it in 10 minutes, he said that the ignition lead...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Back