Search the forum,

Discuss Pushfit manufacturer identification in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Mark 123499

Can anyone help identify the brand of this fitting? I’m trying to identify what inserts I’ll need to connect in to existing pipe.

https://community.NoLinkingToThis/attachments/124e6307-a2de-4f33-9c5e-973331467876-jpeg.78235/

The fittings don't matter what you need to identify is make of pipe and use correct inserts for that.
Make written on pipe.
Tube and fittings are often 'mixed & matched ' no guarantee there both the same.

Reply to Pushfit manufacturer identification in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
I can’t work out how to connect this pipe back to the pipe on the wall. Every time I try water leaks down the back wall. Help appreciated. Thanks (images below). https://www.dropbox.com/s/codq3hviw5unrnv/89449072-9E1A-4B62-8A50-1EEF098CC2E4.jpeg?dl=0...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine waste but the problem is in the water supply. Currently there is only hot and cold washing machine hose fitting isolators attached to very short...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet in our new house. It’s eventually going to be moved to the other side of the house. The seal around the back of the toilet had failed so I switched...
Replies
Views
F
Does adaptor exist? Hi, looking to move a rad, the original valves will be hidden behind a bath, so I was wanting to leave original valves in place so no need to drain down, connect a run of 15mm pipe connecting to its new position. What size connector would fit on old rad valves that would...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why. So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink putting the pipe work in the wall then fitting these black shut off valves and black trap but can’t see how this is possible the way the work has been...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock