Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Pushfit manufacturer identification in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Mark 123499

Can anyone help identify the brand of this fitting? I’m trying to identify what inserts I’ll need to connect in to existing pipe.

https://community.NoLinkingToThis/attachments/124e6307-a2de-4f33-9c5e-973331467876-jpeg.78235/

The fittings don't matter what you need to identify is make of pipe and use correct inserts for that.
Make written on pipe.
Tube and fittings are often 'mixed & matched ' no guarantee there both the same.

Reply to Pushfit manufacturer identification in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock