Search the forum,

Discuss Pump problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rogerrog

Hi guys!

I'm new here, so pls be gentle! I have installed a showerforce 3 bar pump. I have not fitted any non return valves etc to it. When it's not in use it switches on and off!! Very annoying as this has been hardly used.
I would really appreciate some help as I have had to switch it off and pressure is not so good.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you for your reply, yes it was fitted to the letter. Really bemused as to why it's happening.

Hello and thank you for your reply, yes it is only feeding the shower. I have called Bristan and they told me to remove the switch float on the outlet. Clean it up and replace it. I've done that and so far no probs. I did realise that is was very clean and hardly any lime scale. I only see this as a 'service' so to speak. As problems started about a month after installation, so I really don't think it could be a prob of lime scale as they suggested.
What do you think?

They're the experts so I'm inclined to go with what they say at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pump problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock