Search the forum,

Discuss Pump problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rogerrog

Hi guys!

I'm new here, so pls be gentle! I have installed a showerforce 3 bar pump. I have not fitted any non return valves etc to it. When it's not in use it switches on and off!! Very annoying as this has been hardly used.
I would really appreciate some help as I have had to switch it off and pressure is not so good.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you for your reply, yes it was fitted to the letter. Really bemused as to why it's happening.

Hello and thank you for your reply, yes it is only feeding the shower. I have called Bristan and they told me to remove the switch float on the outlet. Clean it up and replace it. I've done that and so far no probs. I did realise that is was very clean and hardly any lime scale. I only see this as a 'service' so to speak. As problems started about a month after installation, so I really don't think it could be a prob of lime scale as they suggested.
What do you think?

They're the experts so I'm inclined to go with what they say at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pump problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s house has a pump which pulses on and off every time a tap is opened. Even filling the bath (pressure is strong) the pump won’t come on and stay on but...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to connect to the heating system, So while the wood burning on during winter months it will stop the heat pump for working hard Or not all all . My...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t look well piped , kinky in pipes in some places ,some of the rad don’t heat up too well , probably because of the badly piped system, the pipe is all...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro). Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some additional informations? Here's my problem: I'm not sure at what bar should I pump the chaimber (pre-charge pressure at bars). When I turn on the hot...
Replies
Views
Revlyne
R
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock