Search the forum,

Discuss pulling 2 45 degree bends in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any one explain how to pull 2 45 degree bends on a piece of pipe so the ends of the pipe measure 400mm. Is to pass over a few pipes.

cross over bend.png Its that kind of shape I want to bend not an offset can pull them and 90s to measurement. But unsure about this. Thanks for the link

its the same principle. just use the mark back table shown in that document.

this video is for a bridge but should give you a better idea.

[video=youtube_share;NQ97VBICooE]https://youtu.be/NQ97VBICooE[/video]

But if u really wanna bend it, get a spare guide and cut in half for tighter offsets etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pulling 2 45 degree bends in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

WB 4000 installed a few months back, just balanced the 7 rads - managed to get around 15 degrees delta across most rads. Not quite the 20 degrees but still. Flow set to 60 degrees for now. 1.Obviously I want to ensure the return temperature into the boiler is below the 55 ish degrees needed for...
Replies
Views
New built home. Has a combi on a 2 heating zones. The issue boiler located inside garage has a frost stat and a status ct100 pipe stat. The boiler is running through the night and the radiator on the 2nd zone that room is roasting hot. Any suggestions? The pipe stat is on 40 degrees can this...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and the compression joint where the pipe enters an isolation valve now leaks. The outside tap was covered for the winter by an insulating blanket. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at floor level so I’d be looking to bend (90 degrees) straight away so I can get the lowest possible shower tray. Could someone advise what I could...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock