Discuss pulling 2 45 degree bends in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any one explain how to pull 2 45 degree bends on a piece of pipe so the ends of the pipe measure 400mm. Is to pass over a few pipes.

cross over bend.png Its that kind of shape I want to bend not an offset can pull them and 90s to measurement. But unsure about this. Thanks for the link

its the same principle. just use the mark back table shown in that document.

this video is for a bridge but should give you a better idea.

[video=youtube_share;NQ97VBICooE]https://youtu.be/NQ97VBICooE[/video]

But if u really wanna bend it, get a spare guide and cut in half for tighter offsets etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pulling 2 45 degree bends in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

WB 4000 installed a few months back, just balanced the 7 rads - managed to get around 15 degrees delta across most rads. Not quite the 20 degrees...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
D
Had a collapsed/cracked collar on the 90deg angled piece that my soil pipe sits in which is leaking water so has needed replacing. Access has...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at...
Replies
Views
Had the plumber replace the pipes less than 2 month from the sink that lead into a cast iron pipe. They also unblocked gunk from the start of the...
Replies
Views
Back