Discuss Public Liability Insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
If starting out and doing small jobs in my spare time would £1million be sufficient?

Not sure if I will become GSR just yet, might stick to plumbing before I pay out for anything else.

1 million is probably enough, but compare the price, might not be any more for 2 million.
lots of threads on the subject of insurance.
I am currently with Insuranz, based on a suggestion from the forum,
it beat the re quote I had from Corgi by about a £100.
I think there has been another company name suggested that is better again, really cheap quotes.

Corgi where the cheapest for me, I've got 2 million quids worth and I think it was a little over 250 quid, but Simon is right, there was little difference between one and two million. The is jump is when you go from 2 to 5 million and add employees on.

Thanks for the replies, I did look at other insurance threads on the forum. With my training and experience I have had a couple of quotes for £345. Can't complain about that all things considered.

Not much difference between 1 and 2 million so it's a no brainer about £40 a year.

Corgi include £1000 tool insurance for free which seems appealing.

Just received a phone call from Insurantz, got a quote for £282 including £1500 tool cover. Think I will be taking that cover out within the next month very happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Public Liability Insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
My renewal is over £500 for £2,000,000 cover. Domestic plumbing, heating and gas. Nothing unusual or nitch. Never made a claim, excess £1000...
Replies
Views
Could do with some advice, might be fitting some radiators for a family friend. I've done loads of freebies for friends and family and still...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock