Search the forum,

Discuss Pressure drop required for viessmann 100 main heat exchanger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharp Point

As title guys n gals, just doing some pump calculations and i cant find the pressure loss of said heat ex. Is it written as metre head or pascals?

thanks peeps

Your best option is to ask Viessmann.

As for metre head or Pascals (surely kPa?), it can be either, or even in millibars! In any case, the resistance is not a fixed value but varies with the flow rate through the hex. However Viessmann should be able to provide you with a graph showing this info.

If its hydraulic resistance in question I think it only affects flow rate rather than the pressure

If its hydraulic resistance in question I think it only affects flow rate rather than the pressure
Hydraulic resistance and pressure drop are the same thing. It varies with the flow rate through the hex. Look at the graphs in, e.g., any Vaillant Ecotec boiler installation manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure drop required for viessmann 100 main heat exchanger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock