Discuss power to lpg combi and regs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

that bloke.

does it need to be a fused spur or can a normal 13 amp plug and socket be used?
just trying to figure out the best site for my boiler from a number of options before i get an engineer out to quote.

I'd prefer a fused spur so when it came to servicing you know exactly what you're turning off. Any self respecting engineer would be able to give some help with this - either done automatically as part of the installation or an added extra.

It depends!! Maybe you'll get some more informed opinions on the electricians forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to power to lpg combi and regs? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock