Discuss potterton ec three 215 e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
on a potterton ec three 215 e, what is comfort set point

really fiddly control on that boiler, I couldnt figure how to get it on low flame or high flame and in trying, ruined the settings for comfort set point, i'm guessing its kind of like a frost stat and the boiler fires when ever the temp goes below 35 degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton ec three 215 e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently had the Vaillant weather comp VRC720f and VR71 fitted to my hot water tank, radiator circuit and UFH downstairs (run via...
Replies
Views
Just checking my understanding of frost stats.. My customer has a boiler in a garage (12year old Vaillant/British Gas boiler on an unvented...
Replies
Views
Vented system, Worcester Bosch 30CDi, NEST control. Radiators not getting hot, or takes hours. Wanted to ask if below is a good indicator of a...
Replies
Views
David Goodwin
D
Evening all, At risk of blabbing on i'll try keep this short. I recently replaced an old vented hot water system with a unvented system We went...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock